- 05 Dec 2023
- Updated on 05 Dec 2023
SysAid integrates with several different components of your network. The integration section of SysAid lets you configure:
- Email integration, both for outgoing and incoming emails
- Text Message integration, for sending text messages to your administrators' cellular phones
- LDAP integration, for importing users into SysAid and for authentication while logging into SysAid
- Synchronization with your Exchange Server, for automatically exporting SysAid Calendar events to your administrators' Outlook calendars
- SysAid API, for integrating SysAid with third party programs and code.
By taking advantage of SysAid's different integration options, you can enrich your SysAid experience and more efficiently and effectively manage your company's IT environment.