- 06 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 06 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
This page shows you the Dashboard. The Dashboard is a visual display, showing up to six charts at once; providing you with real-time updates for key performance indicators in your service desk. There are many available charts that you can choose to show on the Dashboard. You can also create multiple pages of charts, four or six to a page, and cycle through them. For a full list of available charts, go here.
The following page describes the UI as seen in Cloud editions. If you are using an On Premise edition, click here.
On any chart, click to view that chart in full screen. You can also click to view a list of all items that the chart reports on (e.g. click on the Active Service Records chart to see all SRs included in the calculation for this chart).
You can select which charts appear on the Dashboard and you can also create multiple pages of charts from Settings > Advanced Reporting> Design Dashboard. Each page of charts is called a view, and you give each view a unique name. After creating your desired views, you can select a view from the drop-down list on the top-left of the screen.
Manually cycle through views
Click Rotate View on the top-right to cycle through your available dashboard views.
Automatically cycle through views
- In the Views drop-down list, click .
- Click on the view name above the dashboard. This opens a window where you can edit your views.
- From the list of existing views, select a view that you would like to appear in your automatic rotation. Alternatively, you can create a new view.
- Check the box Include in rotating views.
- Click Apply.
- Repeat steps 3 - 5 for all views you would like to include in the rotation.
- Click on your user name in the top-right choose My Settings.
- Select the Enable automatic rotation of dashboard views checkbox.
- Click Submit.
- Return to Analytics > Overview> Dashboard. Now, every time SysAid refreshes the screen, a new Dashboard chart from your rotation is displayed. You can set the screen refresh interval from the Auto refresh interval drop-down list, under Settings > Customize > Appearance.
Change the dashboard theme
You can change the look and theme of your dashboard without affecting the content of the displayed data.
To select a different theme
- Navigate to Settings > Customize > Appearance.
- Select a theme from the Dashboard Theme drop-down list.
- Click Save.